Thursday, May 31, 2012

Preaching of Hatred

GREENSBURG, Ind. — An Indiana church is on lock down and its pastor has left for an undisclosed location after a video recording surfaced this week of a toddler singing an anti-gay song at the church altar, that included the lyrics, “Ain’t no homo going to make it to heaven.”

Two more “men of God” are on record as advocating for the death of gays and lesbians

Worley says that he's figured "a way out." to deal with the homosexuals. He suggests building a large fence -- 150 or 100 miles long -- and putting all the gays and lesbians inside it.
"And have that fence electrified 'til they can't get out," he says. "Feed 'em. And you know what, in a few years, they'll die out. Do you know why? They can't reproduce."

     Once I finally decided to come out as gay I decided I was just going to live my life and not worry. I figured those who came before me had pretty much paved the way. It wasn't until Amendment One was passed that I began to actually worry. Just as soon as it was passed the monsters came out of hiding, believing that religion and now the constitution gave them the right to treat humans as secondary citizens. Children are born and nurtured by love, they are innocent and pure. It saddens me that a toddler is singing "ain't no homo going to make it to heaven", he wasn't born for hatred, he is being taught hatred by the people around him.
     How can a man of God call for the murder of a human being, when the bible he clutches so hard and preaches by every Sunday clearly says: tho shalt not kill, love thy neighbor as thy love thy self. The God really asked of us is to live by the 10 commandments and do our best as humans.
     As far as putting the gays in electric fences: I'm not procreating. My mom and dad where male and female. As long as men and women are procreating there will always be homosexuals.
     I could move to one of the states that allows gays to get married, and live a peaceful life among the straight people, but that would be letting them win. Through my pain and anguish I will stand and fight for the things that are rightfully mine given to me the day I was born an American citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment