Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gay Agenda

     You place bibles in every hotel room, stand on street corners holding signs, insist God be on money, churches on nearly every corner, and go door to door of strangers you don't know teaching the good word and your worried about the gay agenda. Seems to me the only one who has an agenda is you. My agenda is to get up every morning, go to whatever job I currently have and give them my all so can take care of my family.
     Don't think I am bashing religion, just like everyone else I've gone to church and I believe in God and I believe he gave his only son to pay for my sins. I know he planned my path before he ever created me. I also know the bible was written by a human being and in such a way that it can be interpreted in any way that the reader chooses to use it. I refuse to believe in a church that condones the down right hatred and open approval of the murder of another human being because of their sexuality. I have a hard time believing that God can be the hateful person religious people make him out to be. What I believe is God made me in his image. I am exactly the way he made me, and God doesn't mess up.


Remember We Are All Human and Children of God

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with the entire "Bible can be interpreted anyway" part. I don't think it was meant to be taken literally, but more as a means of guidance when someone needed a nudge in the right direction. I could go on about this on so many levels. Overall, I have a hard time seeing how LOVE can be hated by so many people. Love is not a problem, it is a solution. And you can bank on that. Good job Kim.

    ReplyDelete