Friday, June 29, 2012

Last night Susanne fixed me a banging dinner that I can't seem to get out of my head. Thought I would relive the mouth wateriness and put the recipe up for others to enjoy.




Creamy Ranch Chicken with Penne

6 slices bacon
4 skinless boneless chicken breast-cut into bite sized pieces
2 tbsp all purpose flour
2 tbsp dried ranch dressing
1 1/4 cup milk
3 cups dried medium noodles
1  tbsp finely shredded parmisan


Cut bacon into strips. Cook until crisp, drain. Keep 2 tbsp drippings to cook chicken. Brown chicken in bacon drippings. Sprinkle with flour & ranch dressing, stir well. Stir in milk. Cook until thick and bubbly. Stir in bacon. Meanwhile cook noodles. Spoon chicken over cooked pasta and serve.

1 comment:

  1. You cannot go wrong when your first ingredient is BACON! It adds so much flavor to other meats. I'll test drive this one when we go food shopping in a few weeks,

    ReplyDelete